Network for camp info, jobs, opportunities, etc.'s Journal|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 5 most recent journal entries recorded in
Network for camp info, jobs, opportunities, etc.'s LiveJournal:
|Friday, March 4th, 2011|
I've started collecting and trading scout camp patches!
Please check out my page dedicated to this hobby
, it would really make my day. I have a list of patches I currently own, as well as patches I am trading if anyone is interested. While I focus mostly on camp patches, I'd trade for council and event patches too. Take a look!
|Sunday, April 6th, 2008|
|Wednesday, March 19th, 2008|
Summer Internship Oppurtunities - Therapeutic Camp for Kids with ADHD
Just thought I would pass this along as we still have a few spots to fill. Its a great oppurtunity to get some psych-related experience and a great resume booster if you're looking to go on to grad school. More information on the Center can be obtained by going to the website: http://ccf.buffalo.edu
The Center for Children & Families at the University at Buffalo is currently recruiting for several counselor positions in our Summer Treatment Program (STP). Positions are available to undergraduate or recent graduates in psychology, education, counseling, and related majors.
|Saturday, June 9th, 2007|
Computer Camp Counselor
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Built on the philosophy that human brains learn best when having fun, Cybercamps NATIONWIDE SUMMER PROGRAMS.
We provide the curriculum and you provide your skills.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old by June 1, 2007 and have completed one year of college or equivalent. Experience working with children & solid knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Web Design, Flash, 3D Animation/Modeling, Digital Media (2D and Video), Robotics, Game Design, and Programming (C++ and/or VB).
PLEASE APPLY AT http://www.cybercamps.com
Compensation: starting at $425 per week with housing and meals
|Thursday, February 1st, 2007|
- Jameson Camp
- Indianapolis, IN
- This is a traditional, over night camp. It serves children in need in the Indianapolis and Chicago area. Ages ranges from 7-17 and there are 8 sessions, each lasting a week. This is an amazing camp to become involved with and will be a life changing experience. Jameson offers outdoor education, archery, an adventure program (ropes course, climbing wall), recreation, performing arts, newspaper, arts and crafts, etc. We also have a youth leadership program for our older campers: the A.C.E. program stands for Advanced camping Experience; which helps build our older campers learn leadership skills, responsibility, and teamwork through intensive outdoor camping. Our second youth leadership program is the C.I.T.-counselor in training. Because it's an over-night camp environment, staff are offered room and board while they are working during the summer. Plus, there are plenty of pre-arranged days off!
- Positions Available inlude:
- General Counselor with a focus in:
- Outdoor Education
- Adventure Program
- Arts and Crafts
- Performing Arts
- Health Supervisor (must be an E.M.T., LPN, or RN)
- Applications are available on the website. Feel free to contact me Sadies107@gmail.com if you have any questions. Or the Program Director- email@example.com